In recent years, with the increase in agricultural productivity, domestic greenhouses have developed rapidly, and modern greenhouses are widely used in countries around the world to increase production by creating conditions suitable for crop growth. The important point to achieve greenhouse cultivation is to fill light, and the greenhouse fill light came into being.
The LED has become the first choice for greenhouse fill light because of its long service life and energy saving. The following is a brief introduction to the effect and characteristics of the led shed to fill light, the application place and development prospects of the strawberry fill light in the greenhouse.
The role and effect of the greenhouse fill light:
Everyone knows that there are various kinds of troubles in the cultivation of greenhouses. The yellowing of crops, the frequent occurrence of pests and diseases, the length of crops, and the phenomenon of falling flowers are bothering plants.
The role of the fill light:
First, prevent crop yellowing
Most plants exhibit yellow and other allergic characteristics when grown in the dark. Plants cannot synthesize chlorophyll in the dark, showing yellow carotenoids; elongation between nodes is fast; leaves cannot fully expand and grow; roots, vascular bundles, and mechanical tissues are underdeveloped. Most plants exhibit yellow and other allergic characteristics when grown in the dark. Plants cannot synthesize chlorophyll in the dark, showing yellow carotenoids; elongation between nodes is fast; leaves cannot fully expand and grow; roots, vascular bundles, and mechanical tissues are underdeveloped.
Second, prevent frequent pests
Due to the closed environment of the solar greenhouse, low light intensity, photosynthesis of plants is blocked, resulting in weak plant growth, weak resistance to insects, and frequent pests. The occurrence of vegetable pests in the solar greenhouse is heavy and harmful, which has a great impact on production. It has become an important factor restricting the increase of vegetable yield and quality, and it is an urgent problem to be solved in greenhouse vegetable production.
Third, prevent crops from growing
Like the loss of the original short stature, the phenomenon that the stems and leaves are madly elongated is called “the length of the body”. The lack of sunshine, the light is too dark, and the watering is relatively more. The plants that have grown up are basically impossible to change back. You can wait for the spring and autumn growth period, cut off the top and dry the wound and insert it. Be sure to sun-bath the sun (except for noon in summer). If you can’t guarantee sunshine, watering will be slightly controlled.
Fourth, to prevent falling flowers
There are many reasons for the loss of vegetables. For example, the growth of nutrients is too strong, the growth of plants is too weak, the humidity is too dry or too large, and the temperature is too high or the lack of light can cause the eggplant to fall.
The role of the shed fill light is to solve these problems caused by insufficient light.
The effect of the fill light:
Provide photosynthesis to plants, promote plant growth, reduce the time spent on plant flowering, and increase production! In modern construction, it is an indispensable product for crops.
Greenhouse shed fills light features:
- The ratio of red and blue light is scientific and the wavelength is accurate. Scientific studies have shown that the wavelength of light required for photosynthesis in plants is about 460 nm and 660 nm, and the wavelength range with an effective radius of about 30 nm is most effective. This product is designed to be suitable for most fruits and plants.
- This product adopts thickened high-quality precision car aluminum strong convection radiator to achieve efficient heat dissipation and simple and elegant appearance.
- The lamp beads of the laser plant fill light have high light efficiency. High brightness, high color rendering, low light decay, low heat generation, low energy consumption, high light absorption rate, 90% of the emitted light can be absorbed by plants;
- The mask is made of high-grade acrylic material, no yellowing, no discoloration, and light transmission up to 95%;
- High-quality drive power (with IC intelligent control circuit), stable current, the life of 50,000 hours, extra strong durability also greatly reduce operating costs;
- The input voltage, built-in power supply, no other equipment configuration, easy to install and use.
The suitable place for strawberry fill light in greenhouses:
Greenhouse vegetable and fruit cultivation, flower breeding, farm fruit, and vegetable planting, pipeline cultivation, facility gardening, factory group breeding seedlings, etc. This product is suitable for plants such as strawberries, tomatoes, flowers, orchids, peppers, green peppers, peppers, eggplants, bitter gourds, cucumbers, melons, grapes, cherries, etc.
In recent years, with the increase in agricultural productivity, domestic greenhouses have developed rapidly because of:
(1) In order to invigorate the flowers, fruits and crops market, the greenhouses are used to produce off-season crops;
(2) Spring seedlings of rice and other fruit vegetables;
(3) A high-tech plant that artificially controls the growth conditions of crops, and realizes the need for ecological agriculture such as soilless cultivation and green food. At the same time, modern greenhouses are widely used in countries around the world to increase production by creating conditions suitable for crop growth.
The Netherlands has built a 110 million/m glass greenhouse, accounting for a quarter of the world’s total area. The agricultural export volume ranks third in the world and has achieved significant yield-increasing benefits. For example, the greenhouse yield of peppers in the greenhouse is 30 kg/m, tomato. The single output is 60-70 kg/m. The United States built a “sapling factory” in Santa Pola, Los Angeles, using bioengineering methods to grow fruit trees and seedlings from a single cell to achieve large-scale industrialization.
At present, high value-added agricultural products such as vegetables, fruits, and flowers in developed countries are mainly supplied by greenhouses. High-efficiency agriculture cultivated in greenhouses is an inevitable trend of modern agriculture. The use of led shed fill light is inevitable, the effect of the fill light has been mentioned above, but I guess you will want to know more about its price and more, please feel free to submit your message to vanqled.
You may also like: