What is the full spectrum LED grow light?
The full spectrum LED plant light is an illumination source for plant growth developed by simulating the solar spectrum.
The visible light in the spectrum is reasonable from the 380NM blue portion to the 780NM red portion, and the light curve simulates the shape of the solar spectrum.
The light color is about 10 am. The daylight color, strong color rendering, small color temperature drift, high light efficiency, and large light.
In March 2013, Harbin Feissen Company successfully introduced full-spectrum plant lights into the market and applied them in practice. Philippine full spectrum plant lamp 150W more than 5200W (35W more than 1200W) incandescent bulb brightness, can fully meet the requirements of greenhouse light fill.
It is not difficult to see from the spectrogram, although the spectrum of incandescent lamps used by farmers for a long time is unevenly distributed, the spectrum is relatively comprehensive.
Under the condition of illuminance, it still has a certain effect on plant growth, but the light efficiency is too low energy consumption. Large and short life.
Sodium lamp, energy-saving lamp, large curve change, uneven spectral distribution, LED plant light red and the blue ratio has certain advantages.
But the spectrum and sunlight are incomparable, and the cost is high, the light color is purple, the brightness is low, the full spectrum plant lamp.
The spectral distribution simulates the solar spectrum and is an ideal light source for agricultural greenhouses, agricultural research institutes, agro-ecological parks, and large-scale office buildings.
The role of light compensation points:
The light compensation point is the illuminance value when the plant’s photosynthetic intensity and respiration intensity are equal.
Above the light compensation point, photosynthesis of plants exceeds respiration and can accumulate organic matter. Below the light compensation point, the respiration of plants exceeds photosynthesis. At this time, instead of accumulating organic matter, it consumes stored organic matter.
If it is below the light compensation point for a long time, the plant will gradually become yellow and die. When the temperature rises, the respiration increases, and the light compensation point rise.
Therefore, planting plants in the greenhouse should avoid excessive temperature when the light is insufficient, so as to reduce the light compensation point and facilitate the accumulation of organic matter.
The light compensation point of the plant population is also higher than that of the single leaf because there are many leaves in the group and they are shaded by each other.
When the illumination is weak, the upper leaves can also perform photosynthesis, but the lower leaves have strong respiration and photosynthesis is weak, so the whole group The light compensation point rises.
The role of full spectrum plant growth lamps
The full-spectrum plant growth lamp is based on the principle of plant growth and simulating the proportion of solar spectrum. The artificial light source with full spectrum has been developed, and the radiation range is wide, reaching more than 100LM per watt, which truly meets the requirements of green lighting.
For agricultural greenhouses
As a supplemental light, light can be enhanced at any time of the day to help plants to always use photosynthesis. Especially in the winter months, you can extend the effective lighting time. Whether at dusk or at night, the illumination required by plants can be effectively extended and scientifically controlled without any environmental changes.
For greenhouse or plant laboratories
In greenhouse or plant laboratories, it can completely replace natural light to promote plant growth.
After application testing, the wavelength of the Philippine full-spectrum plant lamp is very suitable for the growth of plants, flowering, and results. Generally, indoor plants and flowers will grow worse with time, the main reason is the lack of sufficient light if passed Spectral irradiation suitable for plants cannot only promote its growth but also prolong flowering and improve the quality of flowers and trees.
For office hall of large enterprises
For the breeding of plants and flowers in the office hall of large enterprises, fill light is a big problem. It can be solved by using the full-spectrum low-power fill light of Philippine. It also plays the role of landscape lighting, due to the color rendering of the light source. Strong, the flowers and trees are brightly colored under the full spectrum of light, giving people a beautiful and pleasing feeling.
Features of full spectrum LED grow lights:
The full-spectrum plant growth lighting developed by the company according to the wavelength range of sunlight required for plant growth and the required illumination. The rational use of this light can not only breed and grow under conditions that are not suitable for plant growth. Moreover, it can speed up the breeding of crops and shorten the growth cycle of crops, eliminating the occurrence of pests and diseases and deformed fruits.
1. Full-spectrum plant light is an artificial light source with a full spectrum, and the resulting light beam is most suitable for plant growth (chlorophyll, anthocyanin, carotene)
2. With the floodlight effect of special floodlights, the luminous effect of the illumination is evenly distributed, and the luminous efficacy is twice that of other wattage sodium lamps, which is 7 times that of incandescent lamps.
Full spectrum plant growth light source distribution:
- (35W per set, the best illumination radius is 4-5 meters, the best installation height is 2-2.5 meters, interval 4-5 meters)
- (70W per set, the best illumination radius is 5-6 meters, the best installation height is 2.5.-3 meters, interval 5-6 meters)
- (150W per set, the best illumination radius is 10 meters, the best installation height is 5-7 meters, interval 10-12 meters)
- (250W per set, the best illumination radius is 15-20 meters, the best installation height is 8-12 meters, interval 15-20 meters)
The principle of a full spectrum plant growth lamp:
Light environment is one of the important physical environmental factors indispensable for plant growth and development. Controlling plant morphogenesis through light quality regulation is an important technology in the field of facility cultivation.
How Does Full Spectrum Plant Lights Work?
- Contains a wavelength of 400 to 420 nm to help form anthocyanins and resist elongation of the foliage.
- The wavelength is 450-460nm, which can thicken the stems and leaves, accelerate the development of the plants, and regulate the opening of the pores.
- The wavelength of 550nm promotes the growth of oxygen and helps the tissue to better store nutrients.
- The wavelength of 580 nm promotes growth in the roots and in the early stage of germination.
- The wavelength of 650 ~ 660nm, promote the growth of the plant as a whole, especially in the flowering and fruiting stages, increase the growth rate (flowering 20 days earlier, 30 days early harvest), also increase the number of results by 25% to 35%, and reduce the deformity The incidence.
- The absorption rate of 720 ~ 1000nm is low, stimulating cell elongation, affecting flowering and seed germination.
In addition, the visible light of this product is a kind of electromagnetic wave, and also contains a small amount of ultraviolet light, which can effectively prevent pests and diseases.
From the above, have you learned what is a full spectrum plant growth lamp and how does it work? If you have any questions or needs regarding full spectrum plant growth lights, feel free to contact us.