- The COB LED has a much higher photon density and uniformity comparing to ordinary SMD, and since the substrate is directly attached to the heat sink, heat dissipation is more efficient, therefore able to endure a longer lifetime.
- Effective footprint is up to 2.5ft x 2.5ft (0.76m x 0.76m) at the hanging height of 30in(76.2cm), with an average PPFD up to about 101 μmol/m2/s.
- Max actual wattage is 100W, equivalent to a 200W HPS light.
- Full-spectrum 400-840nm, custom spectra service is also available.
- The secondary optical lens optimizes PAR distribution and canopy penetration with 3 light distribution options of 60°, 90°, and 120°.
- All key parts come from well-known international brands, including LED chips from BridgeLux and Epileds, Meanwell drivers, etc. Light’s lifetime is up to 50,000 hours.
GLFI100 – 100W COB LED Greenhouse Supplemental Lighting
|Light Source||COB LED|
|Power Consumption (max)||100W|
|Typical PPF||250 μmol/s|
|Power Factor||220V≥0.95 | 110V≥0.98|
|Dimensions||14.45in L x 9.17in W x 7.09in D|
36.7cm L x 23.3cm W x 18cm D
|Weight||4.55 kg | 10.03 lbs|
|Structure Material||Die-cast aluminum|
|Working Temperature||-20°C ~ 40°C | -4°F ~ 104°F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||30in(0.76m), above canopy|
|PPFD at Recommended Mounting Height||136 μmol/m2/s|
|Warranty||2 years standard|