- The COB LED has a much higher photon density and uniformity comparing to ordinary SMD, and since the substrate is directly attached to the heat sink, heat dissipation is more efficient, therefore able to endure a longer lifetime.
- Effective footprint is up to 4.5ft x 4.5ft (1.37m x 1.37m) at the hanging height of 36in(91.44cm), with an average PPFD up to about 115 μmol/m2/s.
- Max actual wattage is 200W, equivalent to a 300W HPS light.
- Full-spectrum 400-840nm, custom spectra service is also available.
- The secondary optical lens optimizes PAR distribution and canopy penetration with 3 light distribution options of 60°, 90°, and 120°.
- All key parts come from well-known international brands, including LED chips from BridgeLux and Epileds, Meanwell drivers, etc. Light’s lifetime is up to 50,000 hours.
GLFI200 – 200W COB LED Greenhouse Supplemental Lighting
|Light Source||COB LED|
|Power Consumption (max)||200W|
|Typical PPF||500 μmol/s|
|Power Factor||220V≥0.95 | 110V≥0.98|
|Dimensions||23.78in L x 9.29in W x 7.09in D
60.4cm L x 23.6cm W x 18cm D
|Weight||8.15 kg | 17.97 lbs|
|Structure Material||Die-cast aluminum|
|Working Temperature||-20°C ~ 40°C | -4°F ~ 104°F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||36in(0.9m), above canopy|
|PPFD at Recommended Mounting Height||187 μmol/m2/s|
|Warranty||2 years standard|