- The COB LED has a much higher photon density and uniformity comparing to ordinary SMD, and since the substrate is directly attached to the heat sink, heat dissipation is more efficient, therefore able to endure a longer lifetime.
- Effective footprint is up to 3.5ft x 3.5ft (1.07m x 1.07m) at the hanging height of 36 in(91.44cm), with an average PPFD up to about 482 μmol/m2/s.
- Max actual wattage is 570W, equivalent to an 800W HPS light.
- Full-spectrum with UV and IR which is significant for high THC content and enhancing Emerson Effect. Custom spectra service is also available.
- The secondary optical lens optimizes PAR distribution and canopy penetration with 3 light distribution options of 60°, 90°, and 120°.
- Active cooling with 2 fans per COB LED, fan’s lifetime up to 50,000 hours.
- All key parts come from well-known international brands, including LED chips from BridgeLux and Epileds, Meanwell drivers, Sunon fans, etc. Light’s lifetime is up to 50,000 hours.
GLIB600 – 570W COB LED Grow Lights
|Light Source||COB LED|
|Power Consumption (max)||570W|
|Spectrum||Full Spectrum (380-840nm）|
|Typical PPF||1080 μmol/s|
|Power Factor||220V≥0.95 | 110V≥0.98|
|Dimensions||21.65in L x 15.16in W x 7.13in D | 55cm L x 38.5cm W x 18.1cm D|
|Weight||12.5 kg | 27.56 lbs|
|Cooling||Active cooling by fan, fan lifetime ≥ 50,000 hrs|
|Structure Material||AL6063 aluminum cooling fins, Steel housing|
|Working Temperature||-20°C ~ 40°C | -4°F ~ 104°F|
|Light Distribution||60° | 90° | 120° Available|
|Dimming||1-10V dimmable, Optional|
|Recommended Mounting Height||36in(91.44cm) above canopy|
|PPFD at Recommended Mounting Height||800 μmol/m²/s|
|Recommended Footprint||3.5ft x 3.5ft (1.07m x 1.07m)|
|Warranty||2 years standard|
PPFD footprint of 36in(91.44cm) hanging height
*This test is based on the model with light distribution of 90°.
Effective footprint of 3.5ft x 3.5ft (1.07m x 1.07m) at hanging height of 36 inches(91.44 cm) above the canopy, with average PPFD up to about 482 μmol/m2/s.
*Please NOTE: This PPFD chart does NOT consider the overlapping illumination effect from adjacent lights. When the lights are installed next to each other in the order of a grid, every light’s footprint will be at least overlapped by the adjacent 8 lights. The actually average PPFD could be certainly higher in such an installation way. Therefore, when this PPFD chart is used as a reference factor for the actual installation plan, it is necessary to consider the overlapping illumination effect of the adjacent lights.