Architectural lighting design is an important part of the design of architecture and decoration, and it is also an important means to add “color” to the building.
The most important task of architectural lighting design is to modify and beautify buildings to create a beautiful and comfortable visual environment for people based on the visual needs of consumers and the ingenious movement of light and shadow.
The LED lights are economical and environmentally friendly, also it has high brightness.
20 Recommendations for architectural lighting design:
- The function of the illuminator is equivalent to the door and window. It is an integral part of the building, not a certain decoration of the interior design.
- Electronic transformers and electronic chokes increase the life of the light source and reduce energy consumption.
- An important factor in judging the quality of a luminaire is the combination of its functionality and the maximum visual comfort it can achieve and its optimum lighting efficiency.
- Daylight can be supplemented by artificial lighting. Artificial lighting can complement the lack of daylight and create an atmosphere that is completely different from daylight.
- Every lighting project should have a certain maintenance plan, such as regular replacement, elimination or cleaning of the illuminator.
- In architectural lighting, artificial lighting is as important as daylight.
- Reasonably select the light source according to the lighting quality requirements. Incandescent and tungsten halogen lamps are used for high brightness, color, quality, and dimming performance. Compact fluorescent lamps and high-intensity discharge sources are used to emphasize energy savings and reduce maintenance.
- As a detail in the building structure, lighting should be used with great care
- When designing the lighting conditions of a work environment, the best visual comfort should be considered.
- Lighting and lighting design is an integral part of the architectural concept.
- The brightness of the environment can be achieved by the facade illumination of the wall or the indirect illumination of the ceiling.
- Functional and architectural requirements should be considered when arranging luminaires.
- When lighting wiring, consider the different functions of the room.
- Emphasis on lighting can trigger people’s interest in a certain point and help people to observe the environment in space.
- Select a corresponding lighting level according to different working conditions, and consider the energy saving effect while ensuring the lighting quality.
- To reduce energy consumption, natural lighting and artificial lighting in the work area should be combined.
- Even in the interior lighting design, the lighting effect outside the night should be considered.
- In order to create different atmospheres and the best lighting effects, the lighting control system should be considered for lighting design.
- Illuminators and lighting effects are not only an important part of the architectural design but also a means of shaping the image of a company.
- The design of a building can be best reflected by excellent lighting design.
Does this article about LED Architectural Lighting useful for you? Have any questions and need for LED lights, please feel free to contact us.