Grow Lights for Cannabis Cultivation
Cannabis has more potential than you imagine when under right lights
With more than 10 years experience in horticulture lighting, VANQ produces some of the best cannabis LED grow lights for both indoor and greenhouse growers.
Indoor cannabis LED grow lights for both commercial and individual growers
- For indoor vertical farming cannabis growers, the GLX720 720W waterproof full spectrum LED grow light is tailor-made for full growth cycles from vegetative to flowering with a uniform spectral distribution and a high efficacy up to 3.0μmol/J.Check out details of GLX720.
- For conventional indoor commercial growers, GLIC650D 650W COB LED grow light enables the professional grower to harness the spectra control technology to optimize the spectrum for every growth stage and to elicit the desired response for different cultivation purposes.Check out details of GLIC650D.
- For indoor individual growers, we have GLIC650 650W full spectrum COB LED grow light and GLIC350D 350W full spectrum COB LED grow light for grow tents of different sizes.Check out details of GLIC650 / Check out details of GLIC350D
Greenhouse supplemental lighting solution
GLFI640/320 640W/320W LED grow lights is specially designed for greenhouse top supplemental lighting, with customizable spectra for both cannabis cultivation and other crops.Check out details of GLFI640.
Lighting solution for rooting cannabis cuttings
Additionally, whether you grow your cannabis indoor or in greenhouse, perfectly-rooted cuttings are essential for the following whole growth cycle.
GLTW050 50W waterproof LED grow light bar is tailor-made for vertical grow racks which is widely used in cannabis cloning as well as in vertical farming of leafy greens.Check out for details.
Advantage of LED Grow Light for Cannabis Cultivation
- Proven light recipes every growth stage, adjustable spectrum
- Higher PPFD output with less electricity consumption
- Less heat generation and less HVAC cost
- Better quality and higher yield
- Five times longer lifetime than HPS
- More environment-friendly with no toxic metals
- Easy to use, plug and play